Entry deadline is Friday, March 7, 2014 @ 5pm
The process to enter iVIE is the same as the process of creating a video. It includes a planning stage (pre-production), a filming stage (production), and a polishing stage (post-production). Currently, you're probably at the planning stage; a stage of creativity galore. Scroll down to see how you can start the process to submit your best video to iVIE.
iVIE Planning Steps
1. Choose a Category to enter your video.
2. Check out iVIE's Rules and Guidelines.
3. Take a peek at the iVIE Judges Rubrics to view the criteria upon which an iVIE video is judged.
4. Look at our Production Tips page which contains a multitude of resources on how to make a movie.
5. Go out and make a movie!
After making your movie, take a look at our Compress a Video Page to learn the specifics on the movie file requirements.
iVIE Entry Costs
$10 per video entry
iVIE Important Dates
. March 7, 2014 @ 5pm Submission Deadline
. March 25, 2014 Nominees Announced
. April 1, 2014 @ 5pm
- Nominated Films turn in Hi Resolution version of film
- Student Waivers
- Intellectual Property Release
- In the case of use of copyrighted material:
- proof of permission
. April 26, 2014 Film Festival
. May 6, 2014 Awards Ceremony